Individual & Business Tax
- Tax Planning – The best time to prepare for the upcoming tax season is before it starts. We provide services to assist you throughout the year to maximize deductions and make sound decisions for you and your business.
- Tax Preparation – Tax laws are getting more complex by the year. We can provide the expertise and help you prepare for your return whether you own your own business or are filing your individual tax return to minimize your tax burden.
- Tax Problems – There are numerous instances where an individual, or a business, might receive a notice from the IRS due to an incorrect filing or mistake on a return. We can help you deal with the IRS whether you are being audited or owe back taxes. You do not have to face the IRS alone.
There are times when you are operating a business it will be necessary to compile various financial statements. Lenders, or other third parties, require proof of financial availability to process transactions. Providing them with accurate, thorough reports will increase your chance of financial requests being approved, and helping your business grow.
will review the financial information for obvious material misstatements. A compilation report is provided stating we have reviewed the information in the compilation but do not provide an opinion.
Reviewed financial statements provide limited assurance on the financial statements. We will review and provide assurances to the accounting practices and principles used by the entity by analyzing the information provided by the client and enquiring about any unusual trends. There is no independent verification about accounting transactions. A review provides limited assurance stating the financial statements are free from any material misstatements and determine if they meet generally accepted accounting principles.
Audited financial statements are the highest level of assurance service that a CPA performs and are intended to provide the user comfort on the accuracy of the financial statements. In an audit, we are required to obtain an understanding of an entity’s internal control, assess fraud risk, and corroborate the amounts and disclosures included in the financial statements by obtaining audit evidence through inquiry, physical inspection, observation, third-party confirmations, examination, analytical procedures, and other procedures as necessary.
Forensic Accounting Services
Forensic accounting is an area that deals with litigation threats. We utilize our accounting and auditing skills in order to provide financial records related to fraud and theft investigations. We can assist in determining the extent of illegal accounting practices or financial loss by providing a forensic analysis of accounting records. After the close of the investigation, we will analyze the information and present an accurate measurement for use in litigation. From fraud detection to attestation services declaring no malfeasance, these services can provide the answer to crucial questions about financial discrepancies within your organization. Contact us if you are having trouble reconciling your records and you must find the answer, we could provide the solution.
Nonprofit Accounting Services
We have been providing accounting services to nonprofit organizations for more than twenty years. By outsourcing your accounting services, you will get a highly qualified, experienced financial expert so you can run your organization knowing your financial data is in good hands. Proper bookkeeping and tax services are necessary to avoid any IRS, or other issues. We offer a full range of affordable services from bookkeeping to the filing of payroll taxes return as well as the year end Form 990 and State filings. You can have a piece of mind knowing you have an experienced financial expert handling all of your accounting needs.
We offer tailored bookkeeping services to the local community based on your individual needs. You do not need to hire a full-time individual, we can provide the accounting services you need on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. You can save on the hiring costs spent on advertising, insurance, training, and overseeing job performance. Services provide include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Budgeting and financial consultation
- Federal and State income taxes
- Financial statement preparation